DC vs RCB Live Score – IPL 2022 Live Streaming: Dinesh Karthik continued his great form as the experienced keeper looted runs at Wankhede as RCB set a 190-run target for the Delhi Capitals. In reply, David Warner and Prithvi put on a 50-run stand before Siraj’s dismissal. Warner was out for 66, and Mitchell Marsh soon found his team above the line after a hard-fought innings over Rishabh Pant. Follow IPL 2022 live updates and DC vs RCB live updates on InsideSport.IN.
DC vs RCB Live: Great excitement for RCB, Harshal Patel joins Royal again …
Delhi Capitals innings – 156/6 (18 overs)
9th over: Maxwell his second ball.
- Maxwell keeps things tight, just five runs.
8th over: Wanindu Hasaranga in attack
- Six! Warner got down on one knee, smashed over the deep wicket and collected another six!
8th over: Herschelle Patel on attack
- Herschel Patel’s great start, Warner and Marsh keep guessing. Only five agree.
Powerplay ends: DC – 57/1
6th over: Josh Hazlewood will say the final powerplay over
- Four! Short and wide and Warner slashed hard to lift another boundary.
5th over: Mohammad Siraj from the other end
- Wicket! Slower One and Shaw Pool missed the shot, finding Anuj Rawat deeper.
- 50 for Delhi! Third consecutive half-century pairing for Warner and Shaw
- Four! Overpitched and Warner simply threw to the ground with force.
4th over: Shahbaz Ahmed attack
- Six! Length Ball and Warner ruthlessly launch it to the stand. Maximum!
- Four! Warner brought the sweep, setting up nicely to take four more runs.
Third over: Josh Hazelwood on attack
- Four! Top Edge and Shaw picked up the first four of the game
- Six! Behind a length and Warner skillfully pulls it towards the smallest boundary at most.
2nd over: Mohammad Siraj from the other end
- Six! Delightful from the show! Complete out-of-the-box and DC opener Deep Mid-wicket turned it on for the highest run!
1st over: Glenn Maxwell starts attack
- Six! Launched in David Warner style, launches Maxwell at the 1st MAXIMUM stand
Royal Challengers Bangalore innings – 189/5
15th over: Khalil Ahmed in attack
- Six! Shorts and Karthik easily pull to clear the short boundary.
- Four! Short and wide and Shahbaz Ahmed slapped it through the cover for a boundary.
14th over: Kuldeep to continue
- Exclude! Inside Edge and Rishabh Pant dropped Inside from Dinesh Karthik.
13th over: Akshar will say his last over
- Oxar’s great finish, giving up just five runs in his last over.
12th over: Kuldeep Yadav returns to attack
Wicket! REDEMPTION for Kuldeep! Maxwell tries to clear the long on fence but finds Lalit Yadav deep down. Great return of Yadav!
11th over: Shardul Tagore in attack
- Four! 50 for Maxwell! He played it fine to bring a well-compiled half-century
10th over: Akshar Patel continues
- Four! Shahbaz Ahmed plays too late and finds a fence to cut the stain.
- Wicket! Prabhudesai is gone! This youngster played a lot of shots as Kuldeep Yadav made the switch hit completely wrong at the point.
- Four! Prabhudesai joined the team! The RCB star avoids the track and uses his advantage level for a boundary.
9th over: Kuldeep Yadav gets his first ball
- Six! Maxwell Connection! The RCB star flew and hit another six!
- Four! Overreacts and Maxwell hit it hard with an extra cover for a boundary.
- Six! Short and Maxwell turned the legside for a maximum of it! First game!
- Four! Glenn Maxwell welcomed Kuldeep in the attack with a great boundary.
Eighth over: Akshar Patel in attack
- Good over from Axar. Delhi was under pressure for only five runs.
8th over: Shardul Tagore returns to attack
- Wicket! Virat Kohli run out again! The former RCB captain came off the track and was undone by a great direct injury to Lalit Yadav. Big problem RCB!
Powerplay ends: RCB 40/2
6th over: Mustafizur returns
- Four! Slower Ball and Maxwell drilled extra cover gaps for a boundary.
5th over: Khalil continues
- Four! Virat Kohli punches directly into the ground, avoiding mid-off Warner for another boundary.
4th over: Akshar Patel attack
- Four! Maxwell made room for himself and found an offside gap for a boundary.
Third over: Khalil Ahmed in attack
- Four! Too late from Maxwell he subtly finds a boundary fence.
- Wicket! Khalil Ahmed hit! The left-arm pacer bowled a length ball and Du Plessis slashed hard to find Akshar Patel at deep points.
2nd over: Shardul Tagore in attack
- Four! Leaned on the outside off and du Plessis drive and played it for another boundary through mid off.
- Wicket! Shardul Tagore’s first strike! Complete and straightforward and Anuj Rawat plays perfectly around it.
1st over: Mustafizur Rahman started with a new ball
- Nice over! Phiz made good use of the swing to hold Du Plessis.
- Four! Strained on the leg side and Faf du Plessis only helps to fix it for a boundary.
– Indian Premier League (@IPL) April 16, 2022
Royal Challengers Bangalore (Playing XI): Faf du Plessis (C), Anuj Rawat, Virat Kohli, Glenn Maxwell, Shahbaz Ahmed, Dinesh Karthik (W), Suash Prabhudesai, Wanindu Hasranga, Harshal Patel, Josh Hazelwood, Mohammad Siraj
Delhi Capitals (Playing XI): Prithvi Shaw, David Warner, Mitchell Marsh, Rishabh Pant (w / c), Rovman Powell, Lalit Yadav, Akshar Patel, Shardul Tagore, Kuldeep Yadav, Mustafizur Rahman, Khalil Ahmed
: 18:52: Matthew Hayden’s pitch report – The soil is really small. This is why teams like to chase here and have done so successfully. There is plenty of grass on this wicket, but it is very dry which means spinners – Hasranga and Kuldeep Yadav – are in the game. No run is safe in terms of total set here.
What are the goals of both Delhi Capitals and Royal Challengers Bangalore tonight?
- Rishabh Pant’s DC will be aiming to capitalize on their last game win when they meet Faf du Plessis-led RCB in IPL 2022 on Saturday.
- The Capitals secured their second win of the season with an impressive win over the Kolkata Knight Riders.
- RCB lost their last match by 23 runs to Chennai Super Kings.
- Royal Challengers missed Herschel Patel against CSK, who had to leave the bio-bubble due to grief.
- Both teams have a chance to enter the top-4 with a win tonight as they face off at Mumbai’s iconic Wankhede Stadium.
- Hershal Patel, RCB’s trump card in Death Over, will probably return after attending his sister’s funeral.
IPL 2022 points table / IPL 2022 Orange Cap / IPL 2022 Purple Cap / IPL 2022 full schedule / IPL 2022 maximum four / IPL 2022 maximum six / TATA IPL 2022 Complete results and highlights
DC vs RCB live score: Rishav Pant wins toss, Delhi Capitals will bowl first: DC vs RCB ball live updates follow
Point table of IPL 2022 team
|No.||Team||Played||Won||Missing||N / R||Points||NRR|
|4||Kolkata Knight Riders||6||3||3||0||6||+0.223|
|5||Lucknow Super Giants||5||3||2||0||6||+0.174|
|6||Royal Challengers Bangalore||5||3||2||0||6||+0.006|
|9||Chennai Super Kings||5||1||4||0||2||-0.745|