- Fixed an issue with the submachine gun Echo (MW) which could cause 20 or 27 damage to the right edges instead of 34.
- Fixed an issue preventing players from inviting friends to a party from the social menu.
- A problem has been solved due to stage looting on Rebirth Island.
- A problem has been solved with the description text for several special benefits.
- Fixed an issue in the operator selection menu that would return players to the play menu.
- Various descriptive texts and labels have been fixed in the store bundles
- A problem has been solved due to new players encountering Dave Error 6036 while entering training mode.
- A problem has been solved due to inconsistent operator parachuting efficiency
- Fixed an issue not showing current / updated challenges due to community challenges under the Rebert Reinforced Events tab.
- Armaguerra 43 (VG) An issue has been resolved due to an incorrect display of ingame as submachine gun Charlie.
- Fixed a problem that caused the circle to occasionally move out of playable space in Caldera.
- A problem has been solved due to incorrectly appended text of the party invitation.
- A problem has been solved so that the armor sachets acquired through heavy weapon crates can be equipped with 0 out of 8 armor plates available.
- A problem has been solved in which heavy weapon crate palettes are occasionally displayed as non-interactive ground loot.
- An issue has been resolved due to an incorrect mode appearing in the menu when queuing for a match.
Call of Duty Warzone Season 2: Vehicles on Rebirth Island reopened after last patch note, see details
Read more – Call of Duty Warzone Season 2: Raven Software Operator Selects the Select Menu That Will Return Players to the Play Menu, See Details